Thursday, May 21, 2009

Instant Extra Credit

Three names I have been called: Lish, sport, Ish
Three jobs I have had in my life: Leasing Agent, Gym membership salesperson, and VIP Hostess/Cocktail Server
Three Places I have lived: Lincoln City, OR, Laguna Niguel, CA, and Las Vegas, NV
Three TV shows that I watch: American Idol, Celeb Reality shows, and UFC Fights
Three places I have been: Kona Island, HI, Jakarta, IN, and St. Barts in the Caribbean
People that e-mail regularly: Guess Jeans, MySpace friends, and The Art Institute of Las Vegas
Three of my favorite foods: Thai, Korean, and Indonesian
Three cars I have driven: Acura Integra, Honda Accord, and Toyota Scion TC
Three things I am looking forward to: Graduating with a bachelor of science from the Art Institute of Las Vegas, having a career as buyer for a huge department store, and starting a family.

No comments:

Post a Comment